The big C word

Ok so I only heard of this word last year and I am like it doesnt sound that offensive. IDk I know it means like the grossest dirtiest thing ever but IDK girls in the hood never use that word so when I hear stuff like it it just rolls off my back lol Not that I get called that but just saying.....soooo do you find the word offensive?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 9:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, extremely offensive.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• no
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I think it is a terrible word, then again, I don't curse at all so my opinion is deeply influenced in that way.
    binkadink

Answer by binkadink at 10:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I have no idea why people find it offensive to be honest but I know I dont want to be called it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I think its a word people use when they aren't smart enough to find another way to express themselves....just like with any form of profanity...it shows ignorance. To answer the question, I find very little offensive. I've been called that and worse, and I really couldn't care less.

hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I didn't like it when my sil called me that, I thought it was just horrible and it sounds dirty and gross.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It's like the only word that will warrant a tongue lashing from me if I hear/see it somewhere. It's offensive and only uneducated, ignorant people use it.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I dont find the word offensive because (until that girl told me) I had no clue what it meant. That doesnt make it a good offensive word you know. Like a joke isnt good if you have to explain it. lol I prefer to hit someone with the truth wich is always more painful. A cunt is just a kiddy way out of a fight. Like you aint a woman saying that.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• someone called my mom that and she flipped out all i remember is that i saw a wrench fly through the air and everything stopped O.O
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 10:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• No, I can be a c*nt sometimes. *shrugs* I refer to females I cannot stand as twats, so..lol. But nothing really offends me. Talk bad about my Son and/or Husband, though, you will see the c*nt side of me come out.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2010