someone hope or pray what ever you do >.< for a good dinner tomorrow

im taking my dad out to our favorite family birthday place tomorrow for his 53rd birthday and my boyfriend is coming with us.......my dad just found im pregnant, and he's gonna talk to my boyfriend at dinner....my boyfriend already has problems with my dad because of the way he treats me so my dad trying to degrade my boyfriend will set him off

so do what you do, pray, hope, whatever you do that you think helps for a good birthday dinner, i do honestly think the present i got my dad will make him happy but still lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Happy Birthday to your dad. I will say a prayer for you tonight. I hope the three of you enjoy your evening together tomorrow.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I can only say one thing, if you want your Dad to have a good birthday, and you to have a good life, I think you should do the praying, and find the strength to go at it alone, without the boyfriend that treats you like crap... Hope it all works out for you.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• my boyfriend doesnt treat me like crap i said my dad does and my boyfriend doesnt like it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I think you need to go back to Grammar school then, and learn to write a sentence... Sorry for the misunderstanding... Why have anything to do with someone that treats you like crap anyway? Ever hear the saying "you teach people how to treat you" ? I think this applies here.. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:46 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I will pray for the will of God to be done. I want to let you know that even if your boyfriend does not like how you are treated.. the best way to diffuse that is to treat him with honor and respect .
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2010