Vinces *drools*

does anyone know about vinces? its an Italian family place it is amazing, im not sure if they have them in any other place other then cali if there are tell me hahaha and if you live in cali have you ever been to vinces and do you like it or i can give you the address to one :D haha i look forward to birthdays every year cuz we go there and i get excited for it just like when i was little for christmas

sorry im excited for tomorrow i so hope i can eat it >.< 7 weeks morning sickness and food aversions are getting hard >.

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 10:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Nope Never heard of it. But I looove Italian Food =)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Me either but I hope you enjoy! My gramma is from Italy so I dont ever need to go out for Italian food!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 10:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• well my mom can make the spaghetti from vinces but its still not as good as actually being there with all the people and the fresh garlic bread and 1 pound meat balls lol ^.^
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nothing like a GOOD Italian Restaurant! I've never heard of Vince's but I'm on the East Coast...here, it's Vinny Testa's...so at least it's in the "Vincent" "family" =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 2:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2010