me and my man knew each other for a week then got married we talked the first night er layed it all out on the line good and bad about us so we knew what we was getting in to but now he expects things i told him i was not good at

whe we got together he was amazing now he acts like an old men im 22 he is 34 im still young enough to want to go out or go have fun he dont i cant get him away from the tv when hes home he is a trucker to we have a 3 year old he mine a 4 month old and one on the way he says he loves me but he dont want to help with the kids or the house he says thats my job i nhad talked to him but he blows me off and blame the problems on me i dont wanna leave but im tired of feeling so lonley

mamma0860

Asked by mamma0860 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• i think that he needs to grow up and be a man and help you out... I would get sick of him blowing me off and ignoring me that i would say theres the door when you want to be a family and help with the kids let me know till then i have nothing to say to you!!! You need to stand up for yourself and show him that u have strength and you will put him in his place. some guys are just a real piece of work.... Mabe i am the wrong person to give advice since i am in a hate guys trans since my hubby left me for a 21 yr old bytch!!!
    Racinggal05

Answer by Racinggal05 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I suggest you try and get marriage counseling for both of you, and if he wont go, then you go yourself, as you can learn new skills on how to talk to him effectively and get him to see your issues as important and valid. It's a shame he was raised by parents that taught him to think raising kids or doing housework is "womens work"

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:14 AM on Nov. 9, 2008