Do you know something that would help get rid of boils?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 10:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Health

• Poultice pack, or a very warm washcloth till it comes to a head and pop it. I'd suggest getting it looked at by a doc though. I had what I thought was just a boil, turns out it was a cyst that needed surgery.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yeah, a visit to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• Not sure what type of boils you are talking about, but know of a company that manufactures products that have been known to keep recurring breakouts from MRSA staph infection. I have heard of a particular doctor's office that has collected info. about this company to pass on to their MRSA patients. These are naturally based. Great company.
    valos3942

Answer by valos3942 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• YES- i do know something that will get rid of a Boil but, i'm sorry the name is not coming to me right this minute! You have to ask the pharmacist for it & it is So Nasty; it Looks & Smells like Tar- but, it Works! i will send you a message as soon as i think of the name-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• poultice pack of redmond clay...it even reduces tumors.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Boils are staph bacteria. You don't want to break them open. The bacteria can travel into new hair follicles and pores and make more boils. A lot of boils actually require a good anti biotic. Don't play around with them. You can get MRSA.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• da;isy b....black salve?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2010