Do you ever look back?

Do you ever look back at the posts you made when your children were infants and laugh because of how silly they seem now?

I was just browsing through my posts and ran across several "Why is my 4mo waking up at night" and "Is 101.5 too high of a fever" type entries and just had to giggle.. :)

LishaBee

Asked by LishaBee at 11:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I know exactly what you mean, websites like this act as time capsules in our OWN development, as well as our children's. My gosh, I used to write the most ridiculous immature stuff....ewwww
    4heartbeats

Answer by 4heartbeats at 11:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I think it's kinda funny, but I'm also amazed at how much you grow from experiences we have.....just like a child and how fast they learn. We build up on each new thing in our life and are able to share our knowledge with others!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i dont post questions like that, if i have any questions i'd ask my pediatrician.
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I have not been on long enough to look back, but I am able to say "wow I am so glad I'm past that." with some things.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 11:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• .•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•thankful we all made it threw...
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I look back and see how I would vent on cafemom about my teenagers and learned quikly to cool down and think through things on my own. but when I read the posts about babies I can tell right away who is the first time mom or not, lol, and remember those days and love to be of help
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I am new at CM and haven't been on here long enough to have that happen to me.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 9:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2010