Who else lives in a house with several other

women? Now the real question is, if you all get your period, are you all on the same cycle at this point?

My daughter and I are every single month. We actually time our periods by when the other one gets it cause it's always on the same day or within a day apart.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Health

• I've lived with several woman at different points in my life and yes, we all do get synced up on our cycles. You could always tell who the Alpha female was because she went on first.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• when I lived at home, my mom, me and my sister would be on the same time line each month. my mom would start, a day later I would and a week later than I started my sister would.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I grew up as one of four sisters (and my mom and dad) and we all were within a few days of eachother.. my poor father!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 11:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I live at home with my mom my sister my brother and his daughter and one of us will start then a week later the other one and so on the only one who doesnt have a period is my mom.

Tesha_Ann

Answer by Tesha_Ann at 11:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I have 3 girls and have no idea when they have theirs. they have their own bathroom and do their own laundry so I don't really know
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yeah my room mates and i all had it at the same time!! it was awful!! glad those days are over lol!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I have 3 daughters but they aren't old enough yet. My SIL & neices get theirs at the same time, even though the older neice is now married and moved out. I can't say I'm looking forward to 3 girls getting their periods together, but in a way I guess it will be better for us all to get over it at once instead of having it going all month long!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'd always get my period at the same time as my mom and my sister when I still lived at home. (My poor little brother! Haha!) In college it was the same thing. When a girl and I would first move in together, both our periods would be off, then they'd start to sync up.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• wheresthewayout...just for scientific purposes...you should ask...you may be surprised.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2010