What is the nastiest thing you have found in your child's toy box?

I just went through my son's toy box to clean and sort his toys and found a sippy cup with milk that had become a solid and a chunk of moldy cheese. I need to do it more often!

mommytoJames512

Asked by mommytoJames512 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• an old, dried out grilled cheese triangle lol
    PS, I know what you mean about the sippy cup! ugh...I HATE THAT!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• in their box that houses the toy kitchen accessories and play food. they brought juice and milk down to the play room in their MOUTHS and spat it into the play toy cups

I was so furious I had to literally leave the house to cool off and calm down
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• .•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•a old brownie still in the package...thankfully it was still in the package..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• A bottle of old milk... it was disgusting. He has been off the bottle for a couple of months at that point.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• my daughter once put a loaf of bread in her nightstand..LOL, i dont know whyyyyy..but yaa, it was disgusting!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• A dried up donut.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 11:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I found a sippy cup also, I just threw the cup away.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• When my girls were little I expected them to take care of their things and there was no food allowed in any room except the kitchen, boy was I anal back then, lol, well one day I went into their room and my youngest daughter had put cherrios in the play kitchen sink she had and then added water. I threw out the whole kitchen! I was harsh if you couldn't take care of your toys then they got thrown out. i still feel bad about it and now with my young son I am laid back and realize kids are kids, lol.

but as far as my son and me being laid back it was usually the dried up tippy cups, one day I had moved around his bedroom and found a moldy chicken nugget between the wall and the bed
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• apple chunks
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 1:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2010