What do you think about Dr.Brown's Bottles?

Am thinking of buying them for my new born are they good ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Love them. They slow down baby's intake so he/she cannot ingest so much gas. We tried a few other brands, but always and ultimately came back to Dr. Brown's and would recommend them to anyone.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• those are the ones w/ the straw inside, right? I've heard great things and seen a LOT of friends using them successfully. I was turned off by the thought of all those extra pieces to clean/scour
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Love them! I'm EP so I put my milk in them and my dd has never had a problem with gas. Only down side is it has a lot of parts to clean!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• used them with both of my kids. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• They are great, but a pain to clean. They are what we used for our boys. Make sure you buy the Dr. Browns bottle brush, and an extra package of mini straw brushes though. You will go through them quickly.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 10:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have never used those. I like the playtex ventaire.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• They're terrific! Just buy a bottle sanitizer (we have the First Years one) and you can throw them in there after you wash them out. Also make sure to buy a drying rack to place the bottles on after they come out of the sanitizer (there are a bunch out there, we have First Years again).

hg216

Answer by hg216 at 5:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• dont know much about the brand but i thought that the nibbles that would make the bottles
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 12:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2010