Check up on your husband?

Do you check your husbands email or facebook?
I have his passwords for everything and I check his email a couple times a week. I never read anything before he reads it or answer anything. He is very forgetful and doesn't tell me about a band practice or church meeting or an appointment until the day of..or he forgets if I don't remind him!
Does anyone else have a husband as forgetful as mine?

tobys.mommy

Asked by tobys.mommy at 11:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• no - my husband doesn't do email, facebook, or any of that. I do occasionally check his voicemail on his phone ONLY if I tell him he has a vm and then he still forgets to check it. I make all of the appointments and have a calendar and such and yes I remind him of dentist or whatever he has coming up.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Mine's not nearly as forgetful as yours because he doesn't have a spare memory willing to make sure he's not late for things, or miss them entirely. I'm completely okay with him missing things or being late --and he isn't. So he takes care of it himself.

So do my kids.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• No I don't. And he doesn't check up on me either.

You could always get a dry-erase calendar so he can write in his band practice and stuff like that...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• .•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•i think i last looked at my husbands email maybe 4 yrs ago..i just don't really want to..lol...im sure there is porn in there..lol,,,no really i have no idea what's in there..lol..but he doesn't even check it anymore he just gets online to play casino games..but i do have his password ect..he's not very good at the computer ...lol.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My husband doesn't do facebook. But I do check his cell on occassion.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 12:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My hubby keeps his stuff to his self. He wont even leave his phone on the table if he walks to the ice box. I do not know pass words to anything of his stuff. Now on the other hand he does not know my passwords either, but I leave my phone where ever my childern hack my facebook all the time lol.

I got to send him text message so he will know when something is going on. He never knows, he always out of the loop....
    AngelaDiane

Answer by AngelaDiane at 12:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• mine doesn't play on the computer all he does is read the paper from the town we grew up in and even that he has me bring it up online.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• We have a calendar on the fridge AND we have a joint google calendar..he forgets to put things in.
    I've just found it's easier to read the relevant emails and keep track of things myself than nag him to death trying to get information.
    tobys.mommy

Comment by tobys.mommy (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• nope we have trust for each other
    lilred07

Answer by lilred07 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Mine doesn't use computers and yes, I check his cell phone all the time. I have access to his account online...that's how I initially found out he was cheating. He's such an idiot, him and the whore were calling each other 20 times a day and he forgot that I had access to his account to pay his bill. DUMBASS!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2010