Has anyone else ever had problem with shaky hands and even legs?

Lately(past few months) I have had problem that has gotten gradually worse, with my hands and sometimes even my legs shaking. At first it was noticeable only to me, then my family became concerned because not only was it more frequent but also worse at times. Sometimes I couldn't hold a glass of water without spilling it. i try to eat because i think it may help but it doesn't. I don't have money to go to dr right now....probably not a couple months to be honest. So i was just curious if any one else has experienced any thing like this? Also not sure if it is worth mentioning but I have lost 35 pounds in last 5 months. i am glad about this just not sure why cause i have done nothing different,,sad to say not even exercising!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Health

• Honey, you have got to go and have this condition checked out. The weight loss is highly unusual if you have not even been trying to lose. The shaking limbs are another sign that something bad is going on. Around here people go to the Emergency Room for every split end and hangnail and if they have no insurance, it is still taken care of. Sounds like you have a lot of worries and stress in your life. Please get some help.

ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 1:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Wow! Sounds like you really have some serious health problems which must be attended to by a physician. Please try as soon as possible to see a doctor who can diagnose your problems and treat them. My sister has some similar problems and is being treated for them; these are treatable conditions.
    greatgranny79

Answer by greatgranny79 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You say you can't afford a doctor visit. Can you afford if things get so much worse than you end up in the hospital for an unknown amount of time? It would be better to go to the doctor now and make payments and find out what's wrong, than wait and risk something worse happening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• well i am 32 and a single mom of 3 kids. i try to get to dr....but not sure i can afford it any time soon...:-(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• no, I agree with greatgranny79
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• How can i make payments when i barely have food for my 3 special needs children. Look i see what you are saying. I have beat colon cancer and it left me with terrible credit and tons of debt and noone will see me without an up front payment. Now i will n couple mon see one cause my family is pitching in and working on it. As it is they help me make payments still on prev dr bills. i know it is important and i am not just disregarding it.....i have spent first part of my kids childhood in hospital so i do know importance but like i said ........i have no $.. I went to food bank last week for food. My kids aren't having a christmas....i am trying.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Why don't you have medicaid?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have recently applied for it. We were doing ok then ex decided to quit paying and my work es dimished greatly and get behind on 1 bill next thing u know u r playing catch up for months! i am waiting to see about medicaid but when i checked last week she said our state is so back logged my case won't be reviewed till at least may!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• go to the doc right away..this sounds very serious...best of luck hope everything's okay!!angel mini

gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 1:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2010