not really a question idk i just feel yucky.. but how are you? what are you doing?

i made food tonight and overstuffed myself my hubby is sleeping and i feel alone and its giving me anxiety and i feel wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy over stuffed my belly is bulging out like im prego should i make my self throw up? maybe that will make me feel better blaahhh .. im never eating again!!! okay not ever again but i shouldnt overstuff my self yuck!! anyways what are you up to ? im bored and just need to talk to someone sigghh :)

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I feel like crap. I think I'm about to go to bed. My throat is killing me and I have a dry cough. Ugh.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I need to go to bed...I have been sick and have to work tomorrow but watching Deadly WOmen and on cafemom enjoying quiet time...LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• whats deadly women? is that a lifetime movie ? im feeling the same as you two
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Well I have been sick almost a week, I am just starting to feel better now. I am tired and should go to bed. I have so much to do OMG but I was so sick.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• quit telling me your sick guys your making me sicker!!! blahhh lol
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have constant headaches and tinnitus so I have to wait till I'm really...REALLY sleepy before I go to bed or I'll never get to sleep.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:12 AM on Dec. 20, 2010