Can this be a business?

Do you think providing administrative service to small businesses and to individuals be profitable? When I say administrative service i am talking about designing cards, flyers, postcards, doing their taxes, filing out paperwork, typing, faxing, emailing, and responding to mail.

Saved_by_GOD

Asked by Saved_by_GOD at 3:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• Sure! In fact I could use you! LOL!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• yes. I have heard there are positions like this online to do it for small businesses, just about anywhere. that isn't my line of work so I never tried to find them. I am sure you could reach out to small businesses in your area. even if they aren't ready now, they may be interested in the future, to prevent having to hire personnel to provide those services.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 4:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Definitely, go for it.
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 7:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Yes, I think that could be very profitable
    Anonymous

• OMG! I hope you are getting paid well!
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 7:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Yes. Do a search on Virtual Assistants and you should find some helpful resources. Good luck.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 7:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Yes! And what would help even more is if you found a niche with a particular kind of business that you focus on. Good luck!
    mamastefl

Answer by mamastefl at 7:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• yes in fact I am paying some body alot of money to do this stuff for me. Though she works strictly for me!
    VenitaB

Answer by VenitaB at 8:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• yes it sure could....if you know anyone in need of these types of services in my area I would love to provide them...
    MOCHAMOMME

Answer by MOCHAMOMME at 8:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Definitely! In fact, I've done something like that before, in times past. Just find the right person / company to work for, and it should prove to be a very lucrative business. I started off doing business cards/flyers for different individuals.
    SoldOut4Christ

Answer by SoldOut4Christ at 8:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2008