How close are you to your mother and does it have an affect on your relationship with your child/children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• My mother and I are best friends, we have always been close. My children are very lucky that we are because when I can't do or get something for them she is always there for me and them.
    moduinne

Answer by moduinne at 12:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am very close with my mother and I can only hope that I can be as good of a mom and that my children will one day understand me like I have come to understand my mother.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am super close with my Mom. I just hope my kids want to hang around me and love me like I do her.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i am super close with my mom and she loves bein a grandma
    lilred07

Answer by lilred07 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I used to be close to my mom, but recently, my DH and I are dealing with some issues with her and the rest of my family, and because of this, I don't have a relationship with her or any of my family. It's sad, but when people believe everything they read, see or are told and it's not true, you can't change their minds, so why waste my energy trying?
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 1:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My mom and I are not close at all and that has made me be more of a friend to my kids which is not necessarily the best thing either.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:53 AM on Dec. 20, 2010