bottle nipples

Is there a difference between playtex drop-inns and the playtex ventaire nipples? I wasn't paying attention when I was taking them apart to wash them. Normally I'll wash the drop-inn one first (because I only have two) but I was just taking them apart and putting them in the sink tonight. (its late)

Kimora_neko

Asked by Kimora_neko at 11:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nope, assuming they look the same. (Some of the ventaire bottles come with nipples that are obviously smaller than the drop-ins) If they look the same then you're cool. I switch mine back and forth so often I have no idea what originally went where.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 11:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• opps! yeah I forget to add tht the ventairs are the wide. lol. I have 3 wide and one normal one and two drop inns. the drops inns are back up for when the others are dirty. (We clean all the bottles at night, but we put hot soapy water in them after we use them)
    Kimora_neko

Answer by Kimora_neko at 11:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2008