my man wants me to be more freaky in bed how can i do that when he was my 1st and last

im not sure really wat to do ?

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• What do you mean last? Anyway, it's your body, only do what you are comfortable with.

Answer by m-avi at 12:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Do what he wants except make the rule to never include another person in the mix it will be the demise of your relationship. Get and read books of different positions, locations, ideas, etc... it'll actually be fun!!

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If you are having a hard time relaxing and just getting your freak on, try drinking a couple of wine coolers or whatever your drink of choice, that should wake the freak in you ☺
    It dosn't have to be an every time but once in a while.

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:46 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Read a book, there are great books out there. There is one, I haven't purchased it yet, but heard it was great "sex is fun" the book.

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Watch a porno...there are also some "how to" pornos out there. Don't bash me, it's just an

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• why is he ur last? im lost there.. do what ur comfortable with

Answer by lilred07 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i havent sleept with any one but him thats why i say last

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I agree with the have a drink thing!lol

Answer by harris4 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Maybe try out some toys :) I like toys and it makes it way better. You should check out "passion party" on google, and check out their online cataloug :) I like "ice ice baby"

Answer by bananaapplepie at 1:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Do you have any fantasies? If so, try acting them out with him..use your imagination..step outside the vanilla sex box. lol. Ask him what he would like, that way you can get ideas. I durno what else, as I haven't been there before..I always know how to get my Husband going and make Him happy in the sack. lol. Good luck!

Answer by -AJ at 1:55 AM on Dec. 20, 2010