I survived....

does anyone else watch, or love, this show?

HaydensMama07

Asked by HaydensMama07 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Great shows.......these are all repeats I THINK on cable they show.

I know the ones on Demand are. AMAZING show isn't it. Miracles that they survived such horrific acts of violence too.

Maya should watch the show and then make a judgement.........especially the one where the woman was going to pick her kids up from her ex husband at his house.......and then as her kids are upstairs playing he abducts her.

Or where people are in a library and a gunman comes in.....AS IF THEY WERE EXPECTING it right? And the man takes hostages. How is THAT putting yourself at a risk, visiting a library?

http://www.biography.com/isurvived/

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• hmmm never heard of it.
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i like the show
    evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 1:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I like it and I also like I Survived Beyond and Back! It is good!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have... but some of it's a bit graphic for my taste. I'm not sensitive to such things when it's fake as in a movie, but real life is a bit more iffy.

Sometimes, people are just stupid. Be careless, and you're likely to get hurt.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• @maya- So when you go shopping for groceries with your kids, that's putting yourself in a "dangerous situation"? Or when you go on vacation you're putting yourself in a "dangerous situation"? That's ALL some of these people did. They lived everyday life. Shame on you you. You BETTER hope and PRAY that this NEVER happens to YOU!
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I watched one where these women were hitchhiking and the driver turned on them. My problem lies in things like that... Obviously potentially dangerous situations, and these people just don't even care.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• confusedyes i have seen it. i usually get a bit irritated with the people who put themselves in those dangerous situations. accidents happens some times but a lot of the people have no common sense.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2010