Topamax?

Anyone ever been on Topamax? My dr. wants to start me on this for my chronic tension headaches and also my mood disorder. My headaches are basically caused by stress and anxiety. I have rapidly flucuating moods and she feels this will help me a lot in addition to my Lexapro. Anyone had any experiance with this for headaches or mood (bipolar?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Health

• TOPAMAX Side Effects

TOPAMAX side effects from the official TOPAMAX website for migraine sufferers.
    www.topamax.com/topamax/how-topamax-may-help--what-to-expect.html

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• it's a great drug when used for what it is intended for. and a great side effect of the drug is weight loss, yay!
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 9:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Yes my doctor putmeon Topamax for migraine headaches and it works forme,I am on anxiety meds also and I take themwith it,like the last mom said one side effect is weight loss.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 4:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008