so confused...

Hey Ladies... I'm coming to U guys 4 some possible answers. Here goes. I'm a healthy 27 yr old mom of 1. I am involved and have a regular sex life. For as long as I can remember my menstrual cycle has been regular. I usually get a period every 24 days (very rarely does it come a day later or earlier) and lasting 4days. I've been keeping track using an ovulation calculator which is VERY accurate, anywhoooo for atleast the past 4 or 5 months I have NOT been regular. My period has come up to 5 days later then expected and sometimes days before I'm expecting. Well now I'm confused as to when I'm ovulating n which days are my most fertile. Do any of U ladies out thr have a theory as to how how I can figure out whn I may be ovulating/ fertile... I ask because my calculator bases its results on the info I set it up with (24 day cycle).

Although its only been a few days since our OOPS episode lol, my girls are super sore n this usually is not a premenstrual symptom of mine. I dnt kno what to think... I'm looking for honest opinions please ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do you know how to check your mucus for signs of fertility? If it s clear and stretchy that generally means you are ovulating (or close). I would encourage your to go see a doctor about these changes in your cycle. You may have cysts or a hormonal/thyroid issue. You could also see if there is a NFP group or teacher in your area that can help you learn to chart your cycle without the monitor.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 12:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• well you could go get a test..and then make a doc appt and see where to go from there..my period used to be very normal for me i could tell you the date the time ect..when it was going to start..now it seems to come at diff times of the month its way off and the doctor told me sometimes this just happends..good luck to you....•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It sounds like you have been relying on the Rhythm method of birth control, and NEEDING your cycle to be regular to make this work.

Until you get your cycle back on track, a backup method of birth control is definitely in order. Also (you probably already know this) you may want to prepare yourself for the chance that you may be pregnant.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't know about anybody else but after 26/27 (year that is) everything started to change with the whole time of the month thing and for the past year or so it has been up and down meaning I have bad cramps or no cramps or I go for 7 days or five etc. and my boobs do get sore some months wich never used to happend before.
    I always got pregnant at the very end of my period or in that week when my period ended
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Well @ SS... I'm NOT avoiding getting pregnant nor am I trying. I will accept a pregnancy just as well as a negative result. I was just curious. But I do thank U guys 4 ur opinions.

@ looove... lol, U have a lot goin on miss=)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• sorry but mines always been irregular i never know the exact day its going to come
    AuntyMama

Answer by AuntyMama at 2:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You need a pregnancy test. The only time mine was EVER normal is while i was pregnant with my oldest.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 8:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2010