why dose my chihauahau hate my boyfriends 3year old boy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pets

• CHICH. TEND TO BE KINDA MEAN...MY GMA HAD ONE AND IT WAS A LITTLE BITCH, LOL..

IS THE BOY LEFT ALONE WITH IT AT ALL? MAYBE HE IS HITTING WHEN YOUR NOT AROUND.... IS THE BOY AROUND OFTEN? THE DOG MIGHT CONSIDER HIM A STRANGER...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Most animals tend to not like small children as animals are smart enough to know kids are unpredictable, move quickly and grab at things. I doubt the dog hates him. It's just instinct for animals to shy away from kids.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748/

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• THE BOY MIGHT HAVE TEASED OR HIT THE DOG ARE YOU AROUND THEM AT ALL TIMES ? ARE THEY ALONE AT ALL I IS THIS THE FIRST CHILD YOUR CHI HAS BEEN AROUND ? I HAVE A 9 YR OLD AND TWO CHIHUAHUA'S AND THEY PLAY ALL DAY WITH HER AND LOVE HER CHIHUAHUAS ARE A GREAT DOG !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Awww....the dog is just warning the little one..its his territory.....
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:36 AM on Nov. 9, 2008