Witchcraft!!

Ok so not too long ago maybe just a few minutes my brother told me that someone came and threw "blood, hair and a picture of him and his fiance " at their door step.... Im guessing its because someone doesn't want them to get married, they are getting married Tuesday... what kind of witchcraft is this considered? Does it mean they want them dead or something? Scary Please HELP!! if someone knows about this kind of stuff what can we do to protect them......

vall11

Asked by vall11 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Might put it in the curse category but, in truth, doesnt sound like real witchcraft to me. Sounds more like some ignorant person(s)who think they can scare your brother and his fiance into cancelling or postponing their wedding.

Its not really what witchcraft is all about...more like what the ignorant want to keep pushing as the real deal.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The hair would have to belong to one of them (the couple), the picture is obvious and the blood is the sacrifice for whatever they are trying to make or not make happen. In this case it would make sense (because of the picture) that they are trying to get them to break the pending wedding. I'm going to play devils advocate here only because of the hair, I mean where would the person that put the stuff on the steps get the hair if not from either your brother or so to be SIL being at that persons house and why would that person have an interest in the couple not getting married unless they have feeling for one of them.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Wow, that is scary. I don't know alot about witchcraft, but whzt I do know this isn't what they do at all!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• That is not even classified as a curse, that is just a lame ass attempt to frighten your family. It will be ok, the person who did it has NO IDEA of what they are doing.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• That's not witchcraft, that's just a creepy ass person being weird.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 5:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It's not witchcraft per say because real witchcraft is not for evil/bad doings. In spanish, dumb ass shit like this is called "brujeria". We find goats heads, dead chickens, etc. around all the time.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If you don't believe in it, you will be fine. Don't give away your personal power. But you now know that someone is very upset with the wedding. Is there a chance your brother knows who it is? Have the police been called?

But I'd but this in the curse category as well. Curses belong to all religions and are not just found in witchcraft. As to it's meaning, it's to invoke fear. But to motive and deeper meaning you'd have to ask the person who sent it.

If you want to help protect them, don't give away your personal power and don't give in to fear and intimidation. Someone out there wants to cause harm. This event might be the only thing they do but it might not be. Best bet is to figure out who sent this and why.

But if you want to counter a curse....simple. Just tell the universe you do not accept the judgement and return it back to them. Make a chant out of it, say it to whatever your lucky number is and it is done.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have to agree with the majority--not real witchcraft. Some ignorant person's idea of what witchcraft--or voodoo--is perhaps. But no real witch would risk the bad karma of 1. Trying to break up a couple for whatever reason and 2. Trying to force their will on another person. And I would guess that it is someone that one of them knows because they have the picture of your brother and his fiance and because they have the hair of one of them. My guess is, if they think about it carefully, they will be able to guess who that is.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• sounds like a form of HOODOO. Usually the spell materials are laid in the path of the wanted person(s) so that they walk over it and unknowingly accept the curse/spell. I've never heard of it being thrown in the face though, but if I were you I would consider it a warning. (You can protect yourself - and your relationship)
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

^^^^This^^^^

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2010