how can i fix this .

me and my bf split about 2 yrs ago and i ran into an old friend(ex boyfriend) and i went over to his house and was with him for about a month NOT trying to get prgnant . well after all the drama and stuff me and him broke up and a week later ii found out i was PREGNANT and i knew for a fact a 100% fact that it was not my bf 's i had been with off and on for almost 8 yrs we got back together a week b4 i found out i was pregnant .we did not even sleep with each other for like 3 months . he has been there from the beging of the pregnancy and my son is 2 yrs old i have a 6 yr old with the guy im with now and a 4 month old my 2 yr old looks complety different from my other boys how can i stop crying bout it .and when me and my kids dad gets into it he brings it up and calls me name s it hurts that he feels that way but i never cheated .he supports my 2 yr old and he loves him but im afraid that when my 2 yr old gets older he is going top wonder about his real dad what should i do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Can u afford a paternity test?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Get a test. And then be prepared to tell your son the truth one day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• well hunny im sure it hurts him to but at the same time tell him he doesnt have to be mean when he is mad (not when your arguing) when u guys are cuddling say "babe you this hurts me when you say ------" they no it hurts thats why they say but u kept saying that it hurts you he will get the point also reassure him your with him because you love him and arent trying to be bashed for something you werent tryin to do and you would be hurt if you were in his shoes but wouldnt cal him ---- :) guys are tricky but you got to get him to understand its hurting you when he says those things :) GUD LUCK
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• When he starts asking tell him the truth. If the man you are with right now loves and truly cares for him,he will know who his dad is. Kids always seem to do better when told the truth.
    moduinne

Answer by moduinne at 2:46 AM on Dec. 20, 2010