Mid-90s VW Eurovan, Mazda MPV, Toyota Previa, 1st Gen. Honda Odyssey, or Toyota/Honda/Subaru/Volvo Station Wagon?

If these were your options, what would you pick to buy and drive, and why?

sojourner.

Asked by sojourner. at 1:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• Soo-ba-roo lol. We have one and I just adore the thing and if you knew me well THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING because I do not get hung up on cars. Dh has a freakish obsession with them. He's a walking encyclopedia of car knowledge. Usually when he starts talking cars(give him 5 min and he will) my eyes glaze over lol. But I really love the Subaru. It had a whopping amount of miles on it and still runs like new. It doesn't use a ton of ga like an SUV, but really it has the same amount of space. I can literally lay me 2 yr old in the hatch compartment to change a diaper. She has TONS of room around her. It's a really good family car. It's a Subaru Outback.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I drive the MVP love it - decent gas mileage lots of room and for a minivan not completely ugly.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 1:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Volvo XC70 because I have one and it's a reliable,well made car or a Subaru b/c I had one before I got my Volvo they both handle great in ice/snow.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010