can you get preganet if you have sex standing up

i have been trying for my 2nd child for the last 4 months no luck so this month i wasnt even going to try well long story short we had a quickie standing up a lot of sperm went down my legs yuck i know but i relized it fell on day 14 could it work that way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes. You can get pregnant anytime you have sex. Your chances are better in the missionary position, holding your legs up for 10-15 minutes after.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 11:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• No you cannot.. have sex standing up all you want, it's a completely guaranteed, 100%, better than birth control.. didn't you know this???
    Anonymous

• omg I nearly peed myself laughing! what kind of question is that? you can get pregnant any time you have sex hun
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Can you swallow food while standing on your head? Yes.
    Therefore, you can get pregnant while standing up, gravity had nothing to do with it.
    Anonymous

• WOW! THAT'S ALL i CAN SAY....WOW!
    Anonymous

• Who the f#$k said no I hope that was a joke
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• surely it was a joke. But by all means don't chew gum at the same time cuz then all bets would be off!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• lol...seriously now yes you can get pregnant especially if you are ovulating.
    Try doing it missionary (laying on back) and after he is done lay there and promp your pelvic area up for awhile 15 mins. But wait til you ovulate (clear egg white stuff coming out) of your vagina., or just keep practicing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• yes! and jumping backwards won't make you miscarry like the old wives tale! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• lol the comments are so funny omg. Well I would think so are some momas wouldnt be momas anymore lol.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 2:27 AM on Nov. 9, 2008