whats the scariest thing your child has done. when my son was 3 (just turned 4) he shocked from an outlet

fingers burned he smelled of smoked. most of the power went out in the house. he has ate toothpaste. stuck candy.up his nose. and on daily basis he never gets into anything. but when he do he goes big i guess

Sky_Mom

Asked by Sky_Mom at 1:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• My 9 yr old was 2 when he jumped off couch and cut his stomach open and 2 inches of his intestine was hanging out! had exploratory surgery to determine cause and severity....1 inch into liver and he was actually otherwise ok!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My son had 5 car accidents in a two year period and my daughter, losing her virginity.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My son did the electrical outlet too. Someone gave us a candy cane christmas tree one year and all the candy was stuck in with hair pins, well he got one and stuck it in an outlet. I think he was about 4 too. Looking back, I swear we had every socket covered with a baby shield,,,happens so dang fast
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Wow! I would probably pass out if I had a kid that stuck their fingers in an outlet. Sheesh. Okay here's the wort thing dd did(nearly 3 now): When she was barely 2 she found dh's razor and cut open her finger and streaked it on our white walls. It took forever to get it to stop and forever to heal. She got it really deep. So far that's the on;y thing she's done(hopefully the last). Ds, who is 6 now has done loads of things: his forst thing was at 18 mons, he sprayed his body heavily with Windex(had no reaction). When he was 2 he put a rock in his ear that had to be removed by a dr(embarrassing) and when he was 4 he fell of a full-size bed trying to reach a floating balloon and cracked his head wide open on a plastic toy. 4 staples and an e.r. trip for that one, not to mention I about had a breakdown watching him get stapled and him crying.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• @ beyondhopes My son used a hair pin as well and stuck it in the surge protector
    Sky_Mom

Comment by Sky_Mom (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• He fell down the stairs in our old apartment. The stairs were wooden and his socked foot slipped and before I could catch him he fell.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 8:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My kids like to jump out of trees. I watch them pretty closely, they do things to scare me all the time! Luckily w/o any injuries so far!
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 9:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• my 5 yr old will jump out of my truck even when it is moving if he doesn't want to leave my mothers house.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 9:46 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• When my oldest was about 3 1/2. He woke up before me one morning and decided to go outside. We lived in some apartments with a pool. He had made it to the pool and someone was trying to talk to him to see where he lived. After that we put a lock on where you had to have the key to lock or unlock. He did ask his dad for "his" key when we were changing locks. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• my son is only 4 years old right now.....he has fallen off of a big bed head first onto a cement tile floor,he has had his fingers smashed in a car door,he has had his head busted wide open,he bit a hole straight thru his tongue and bled so much he passed out in the hospital,he has swallowed a 12 mm battery,he choaked on a chip,and the other night during the cookie swap he ran full force into an all glass sliding door!! no he didnt go thru it but it sure sounded like he did......
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2010