Does anyone have a narcissistic husband.

When I ask my husband to help around the house he turns it around and sais I don't do anything. I work 7 days a week 9 hours a day. When I come home do the dishes and the laundry and clean the house. He sleeps 13 or more hours a day. If I keep at him about helping me out he get mean and starts getting physical

moduinne

Asked by moduinne at 1:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• "starts getting physical" my dear...you have worse problems than him being narcissistic...he's downright abusive and that is punishable by leaving his nasty ass.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Wow maybe you would do better on your own!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I agree with the first answer. Any time a man gets physical, it is time to call it quits. I'd put him out in the street as fast as I could. No one ever has the right to lay a hand on you. Examine your self-worth; as a human being you are worth more than being subjected to a lazy, abusive relationship. You can try giving him an ultimatum first- shape up or ship out. If he gets physical and mean, get the hell away from him as soon as you could!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Let me get this straight...you as him to do things around the house and he gets "physical" with you? Does that sound right to you? Because it does not to me. That's not acceptable to me or in my home. If a guy layed his hands on me because I asked him to put in a load of laundry...even if I had to nag his ass to do it...his shit would be on the front lawn with a free sign on it!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• DTMFA.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2010