Does any one else hide from your kids in the bathroom just to eat food....candy...snack....etc?

I do! I know it is ridiculous but the slightest sound of rattling and they are at my feet!

harris4

Asked by harris4 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• No, but DH and I do have a candy stash in one of his dresser drawers that we munch on at night after the kids go to bed.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• That is SO funny. I haven't had to do that yet but I'm sure I will have to eventually!!!
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 1:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I could never eat in the bathroom. That is where the "nasties" take place! I share most everything with my kids.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 9:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I hide in there with my cell sometimes. Just need a few mins to text some ppl. Also take my laptop in when i take a bath so I can watch one tv show without being interrupted :)
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• LOL we have our stash in our room..I go in there and lock the door. I have a sign I made that says moms in a time out for 10 min. It works.
    foreverof4

Answer by foreverof4 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010