Why does it seem like I get gas at the worse times?

Right before my dh and I make love. I try to control it but sometimes it just comes out...ugh! Alittle is ok my dh does not complain but when he is on top of me and barely puts weight on me I some how let it rip and loud I get so embarrassed and he tries not to say anything but after all is said and done I tell him I am sorry but you were on top me that cause me to explode...He just laughs and says thanks for blowing my nuts off...lol I felt bad anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• LMFAO...at least he doesn't try to make you feel bad...blow my nuts off...that's kinda cute...
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• ahahahhaha .. between me and my HB no barieres at all so im free to make my symphony loll but its quite embarassing at the office lolll i sometimes make some ''non-sounds'' gas lollll so i just turn on the air cnditioner to dispatched it little away .. lollllllllll
    gas is somthing that we cant control sometimes hehehehheheheh
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 1:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Been there, hun..it happens to all of us, I guarantee it. But you can't do anything but laugh it off or ignore it..it's not like you can help it, y'know? At least you and I have someone who understands that and doesn't freak out! lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• that is so cute that he just laughs it ... which is really all you can do since its a natural thing
    AuntyMama

Answer by AuntyMama at 2:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• LOL!!!! I know what you mean, that's happened to me a couple of times with my DH. I don't think he would really even notice except I start laughing ha ha. So funny.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 2:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I really needed a laugh. That was too cute !
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 3:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I've had that happen, and I hate it too because I start to laugh and say I'm sorry. He just says nothing or it's OK. I wish my S/O would say thanks for blowing my nuts off, that's so cute, and letting you know it's not bothering him in his own way. Thanks for sharing. :)
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2010