What was the one telltale sign that you got that

your husband was cheating?

Mine started not answering his phone for hours on end right from the start.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• wearing cologne, picking fights with me over everything and accusing me of cheating. Saying he was working late. Never answering the phone at home, working out.
    chickychatter

Answer by chickychatter at 3:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• my bf started to act distant and snap real quick!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i'm not married but i knew my boyfriend was cheating when he started not coming home when he said he would
    AuntyMama

Answer by AuntyMama at 2:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I wasn't married to the guy but we were together for 7 years and were planning on getting married. I'm sure there were a million telltale signs he was cheating but I was so in love with him that I didn't believe it was possible. The straw that broke the camel's back was when I saw him kiss another girl in the reflection of our kitchen window. I had to tell myself over and over that it actually happened and even then I almost believed him when he denied it. Boys...............UGH!!!!!
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 2:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Mine, was sending tons of text messages. Dumb a** didn't realize that I could see every message he sent to what number and that he didn't have unlimited text. I got $80 extra on my phone bill, looked and new for sure. The signs of it was. Not wanting to have sex, always an excuse. Complaining all the time. And the big one for me was we always set the alarms on our phone for the morning. He got to always have an excuse, "it's in the car, I'll, get it when I come to bed," "it needs to charge." I should have known and I was suspicious, but I never thought he would actually cheat until now.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The way he never has time to spend with you anymore becomes to busy. Also he changes the way he dresses.Good luck.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 12:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No signs really. Our relationship was such a mess, we didn't speak to one another enough or even spend enough time around one another for their to really be "signs". Also, my husband had a ONS not a long term affair, so even if we were having even a halfway descent relationship at the time there really wouldn't have been any signs.. My heads up was when he came home drunk, crying and puking after having had sex with the OW and confessed.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• He was spending lots of time out at the bars or out with friends. He was with friends but then later hooked up with her.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2010