Does it drive you crazy when....

when people refer to their pets as "fur babies". And dress them up in cutesy little clothes? (not talking about something to keep an animal warm..I mean like frilly stuff). Animals were not meant to wear clothing. They are not people. No matter how close you feel to them or how much you love them, they are NOT your children.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I HATE when people dress their animals. I think it's cruel.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

•   It's just absolutely horrible!  Isn't Taco cute???

ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• looovemybabies have you seen the lady who makes purses out of dog and cat fur?!? she grooms them and then uses their leftover fur to make bags she sells for up to $500! that's nuts!!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• awww i don't know i sure do luv my babies with fur. Look i have 3 kids that adore these dogs. My autistic son only started to do better when he communicated evrythng through our big choc. lab first then to us!. My bipolar daughter adores her cha weinee(chiw..wienee). she helps to calm my daughter down. My 1o yr old poodle is my 9 yr pld with tourettes fav when he cant stop ticing...she lays on his chest ans helps to calm him!...I luv my fur babies and yes my dd has dressed them in anything imaginable under the sun!...lol
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 2:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i agree some of that clothing for pets is ridiculus i understand the sweaters to keep your pet warm but people are overdoing it
    AuntyMama

Answer by AuntyMama at 2:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• With all the negativity in the world someone found some more to complain about. Do I have dogs in clothes? No. Do I care if other ppl do? No. A lot of those ppl with the dogs have frown children and have dogs as companions(it makes you live longer and lowers stress). A lot of ppl have dogs for protection and some have dogs just to have them. Regardless, it's really not worth complaining over. Just laugh at it and move on. You want to know what angers me? People who abuse children in all forms. THAT'S something to be angry about, not a poodle in a tutu.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I guess I never really thought about it BUT what's really disturbing is when people dye there dogs fur.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Oh yeah. One of the teachers DD had before was like this with her dogs Max and Molly. She made little wedding outfits for them and they had a doggie wedding. She is a very sweet woman, and a wonderful teacher, but she treated her dogs like people. Put different doggie costumes on them every day. Ridiculous. But she was probably THE BEST Special Ed teacher my daughter has ever had, so I'll forgive her nuttiness. :)
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 2:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• yeah...the little doggie cutesie outfits scare me...
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• correction "grown"
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2010