Favorite Episode of Gene Simmons Family Jewels?

I have to say that one of my all-time favorite episodes has to be when Gene goes to the sleep study for his snoring and Shannon is taking sleeping pills; she finds out later that she's sleep eating. She doesn't even remember sex between her and Gene!

I couldn't stop laughing my ass off.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 2:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• Mine so far was the episode when he went to Amsterdam and met the family of the Holocaust survivors. Being Jewish, well, the whole episode just really got to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Does she seriously still want to get married to him after all these years together?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• There are too many to count. That show cracks me up. How bout the one where he and his manager go on that fishing trip and the manager gets in the water to catch the fish and the fish eats his watch! Or when they are in the alligator pond and Gene sees one and screams like a little girl, "its a dinosaur!",,,haha

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I liked where Nick's car was towed....Or when Sophie puts the two-timing guy through hell.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 2:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I like most every show. I think they're a great family. 

I am with ANON on this one....

I too like the one where they went to Amsterdam.... has to be the best show. I was crying long before Genie was! Hell, I cried as a teenaged child reading the Diary of Anne Frank. I would SO love to go the house. I love Gene's mother and how much he still as a man of nearing 60 respects HIS parent! Love Gene.

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I agree with the last post about Anne Frank. I have been a member of the KISS army since I was a kid. I love this show.
    tracimed

Answer by tracimed at 8:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I feel like this show is very staged. I watched the first season but just couldn't watch after that.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I like them all
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 9:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes; she can't help who she loves.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 2:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010