I have medicaid for my baby, how long will she be able to stay on it? (assuming I'll always quilify for it)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Most kids can stay on it till they are 18 and/or depending on your income.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• From what i was told recently after having my baby girl, is that your child will stay on medicaid for up to 90 days.
    blessedmama003

Answer by blessedmama003 at 2:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• does it depend on income idk
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• if you have not turned in your childs birth certificate and social security card they let you use your medicaid insurance to take care of her medical expenses butonce you take in your birth certificate and social security card for her she will be able to stay on it till she is 18 unless you make more than the income guidelines that they give.
    deliamomma09

Answer by deliamomma09 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• As long as you qualify you will have it. They go by income. I have my boys on it for the first time and they are 14, 6, and NB. I also have it but I get taken off in April post partum.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 10:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2010