Can it still happen?

Im 10 weeks pregnant and Im still having my period ( so it looks ), and Im having some disconfert wih it as well. I said it looks like my perieod cause it arrived the same time my period is due. If I feel ny serious pain I'll go to the ER, but I ant to know just to make sure before I make a big seen. What are the cause?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Get to the ER now...any bleeding, especially early on is not good.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It's very possible that it's a miscarriage. I think you should go to the hospital. GL!
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 2:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• not sure what your case may be but check with your doctor just to be safe and to put your mind at ease. i am not sure if anyone has heard of this but i have known 2 people,my aunt and a co-worker they were pregnant but both had their periods regularly until they were 6 months pregnant. it wasn't just spotting but their regular period..
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 2:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You should go now if you have'nt already and Good Luck !
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 2:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Bleeding can be completely normal in pregnancy. Especially if you're not having any pain but you still need to check with your ob so that they can make sure everything is a ok!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 5:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If you are bleeding enough to need a kotex and it is red or pinkish you should go get checked. Contrary to popular belief (not trying to be mean) No pain does not necessarily mean all is well. In my 7th or 8th week of pregnancy I started to bleed enough to use pads and I had absolutely no pain at all. I went to the E.R. and they did and ultrasound that showed my placenta tearing away from my uterus in multiple areas. I got put on bed rest and stayed there for 3 months until all the tears had healed. Had I just thought regular miscarriage bleeding I would have lost my baby because I would have been up moving around. So you really need to be seen now because yes you may be having a miscarriage or you may not. Better to be safe then anything. I wish you luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• How much blood are you having? For the first few months of my pregnancy I still had a very, very light period. I checked with my doc and everything was fine. Check with doc to be sure!
    TeacherMeg23

Answer by TeacherMeg23 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I havent bled once since being pregnant, this doesnt sound good at all!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010