how can i possibly get rid of all this pain im in or ease it up a little bit.

no matter how i sit or sleep or stand im in constant pain i have tried laying in baths in hot water sleeping with pillows all around me very comfortable shoes to wear nothing is helping me out.

expectingmom071

Asked by expectingmom071 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What is the pain from and where is it ?
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 2:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• For me it was zero gravity. That meant getting in a swimming pool. It was the best relief I ever had when pregnant. Dont know if you can get to an indoor pool at this time of year, but maybe a gym membership on a month to month basis,,,good luck
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• What I mean't is there something unusual going on ?
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 2:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't know how far along you are but there toward the end that's how it is, the back pain is out of control painfull, you just can't get comfy know matter what you do, feet swell up to pillow size, the little contractions you get makes you think that "oh that's the one" but it's not, the heart burn etc. etc. the list continues momma. Once you have that baby you literally forget about everything you just went through.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• What kind of pain is it? Where are you feeling it? How far along are you? These are all really important questions.
    That said, nearly all women are agonizingly uncomfortable toward the end. That's why they're portrayed that way in all the movies and TV shows! I had horrid back pain from about 5 months on. I would sit on the Swiss ball at home, and do squats (leaning against the couch, sinking all the way down). The pool is another great tool, if you can get to one.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Have you talked to your doctor about all the pain and discomfort you are having?
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i got pain pills but my mom wont give them to me is not like im a drug addict of anything she dont think anything my dr prescribes is good for her grandbaby
    expectingmom071

Comment by expectingmom071 (original poster) at 3:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The only pain medicine that is recommended while pregnant is tylenol. There is other things your doctor can do for you while you are pregnant besides give you pain meds. This one lady I know went to physical therapy during her pregnancy and she said it helped with alot of her pain. That's why I asked if you have talked to your doctor. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am almost 34 weeks and constantly miserable. I have really bad sciatic nerv pain (I can't roll in bed wothout assistance and even then its awful) I onlu take tylenol...you shouldn't do anything else pain killer wise! I also take warm baths and get prenatal massage every two weeks and this keeps the pain to a minimum. I sleep on a heating bad and constantly switch where im sleeping to keep, my body from stiffening, try a recliner, couch or my favorite and air mattress (it takes the pressure off my hip and back!) Best of luck!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 5:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Pain pills are not a good way to fix anything during pregnancy... truth is pregnancy is uncomfortable and we just have to live with it! You can thank your mom... she is right about not taking the pills!
    lilmisbeachbum

Answer by lilmisbeachbum at 5:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2010