Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stressed Out Mom To Be!!!

Hi Ladies!
I Need The Warm Words From U Strong Ladies On This One. To Those That Answered My First Question Ever On " Cafe Mom ", U Already Know My Story About How I Got Pregnant. For Those That Didn't, Here's A Quick One, Im 18 Yrs Old Ad Im 22 Weeks Pregnant. The Father Of My Soon To Be Baby Is My Oldest Brother, And He's A Police Officer. He's Been Threating Me For The Pass Time I Told Him That I Was Pregnant. But Im Reaaly Cant Deal With That Fact That Im Pregnant For Him And Having T Hide It Away From My Family And I Know They Wouldnt Believe Me, I Tried Telling My Sister After Him, But She Thought I Was Making Things U ( She Thinks Im CRAZY ). Why Would I Make Up A Sick Thing Like That? I Cant Deal With This Stress, I Feel Like endding My Life Sometimes. I Really Dont Know What To Do Here...Im Praying To God That I Dont Do Anything Stupid. Ladies I Need U Girls To Be My Mom At This Moment Please!

Answer Question

Asked by EndlessM at 2:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 8 (232 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • you seriously need to get out that situation keep telling everybody anybody who will listen someone will help you, & you need to report this to the police immediatley! Dont let him win taking your own life would do him favor dont do it stand up for what you believe in!

    Answer by Marie_07 at 3:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

  • Call the Friends Of the Family crisis center and make a plan to get the HELL away from your current situation. God Bless!

    Answer by miasmommy21407 at 3:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

  • I agree with these ladies. Get out of that situation and keep telling people. A pastor, a counselor, a neigjbor, a friend, your ob would be a good option. He/she could get you the help that you need. Im so sorry for your situation and please try and stay stronga!

    Answer by randibosin at 4:53 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

  • If you need to talk to someone immediately dial 411 and ask for the crisis hotline number. This number might also be current 800-273-8255. I hope you find some help. hug

    Answer by elizabr at 7:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

  • You really should report this to someone. Call the crisis line and they will help you also look for a pregnancy resource center they can help as well. What you are dealing with is a hard thing to have to over come. That man is in a position of power and by not reporting him enables him to go off and hurt more women and girls. Protect them as well as yourself.

    Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.