wyhy dont they make toys for boys from princess movies, like tangled the guy flynn, or terrence from tinkerbell this isnt fair to boys who like the hero's or male figures.

it makes me so mad they make all these movies and then make all the merchandise pink and for girls alone, well my son likes the hero and the movie tangled, for good reason too it was awesome but hey guess what there are not shirts with blue that say tangled or have flynn on it, or boy version style combs with action figure characters on it, boys like to take care of their looks too, maybe not as intense as girls but still. I think this should apply for all movies, it shouldnt just be directed for girls, there are hero's in almost every princess movie. . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:06 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i found these too but you cant find shirts and things like that for boys and its really frustrating having to tell a 4 year old he cant have the shirt his little sister has when they both like it so much. i just dont understand why they are just geared and aimed for girls. I have a boy and a girl so i am not just being biased i just honestly dont understand and think it isnt fair
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Is not really fair but if their marketing dep says that is not that much market for boys sometimes they rather not to do any than make a 1000 and sell just 100 but you could make your own too with your printer and some of those iron sheets that allows you to put any image on the shirt. In my opinion I don't let my daughter see that many of those movies because that is how we women get messed up thinking that is going to be a prince that save us and willing to do anything for our love blah blah blah !
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 3:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• oh god, i love you for your answer, why didnt i think of it, i have a really good friend who makes shirts, so dumb of me, we even do craft sales together hahaha, thank you for the slap in my face, i am not joking at all you just gave me a christmas present idea for a little boy who will be excited!!! your awesome for pointing out the obvious, sometimes those things that right in front of your face but your looking to hard kind of thing, i am so stoked, you just made my year!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i dont agree with the end but yessss i love the t shirt idea. "we women" are not all messed up because of these movies, i myself am a hopeless romantic who is not perfect by any means, but I am a happy woman!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• When Disney-Pixar's Cars came out they didn't gear anything for girls. There was a main character girl-Sally. There have been others that were geared towards boys. I think you're blowing things a bit out of proportion. If you are this upset because of an animated character, how on Earth do you cope with everyday life? What good is complaing on CM going to do you? If you want your opinion to count, contact Disney. We here on CM do not make decisions on their merchandise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• oh ok anon, its just one of those silly frustrations, not a literal one, it would be fun to get some accesories for him that he would be excited about, i know these things and phases dont last forever but they are still fun. my little sister just passed away a few months ago so i know all about having to cope with "real life" and belive it or not "CM" is a place for moms to vent to one another so this would be the place you angry anon woman. This has to do with being a parent and my 4 year old, sooooo who else am i to turn to, its for you to guess but chances are if i am venting on here i probably dont have many people especially considering that my best friend is dead. . . thanks for your rude opinion though
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=727499275
    this is my sisters page, distracted driving kills
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You gotta love the Anons who want to be a**es. She is asking a relevant question, and is certainly not complaining to the point where it requires responses like yours.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 4:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2010