Does acai berry help you lose weight ?

I bought a thing of acai berry its like a drink i heard it makes you lose weight is that true has anyone tried it before to lose weight it says it also good for your skin and hair and your nails .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I got one like that but did not make any difference to me. Then a month later read that if you don't actually eat the berry won't make any difference, the only one getting thiner is your wallet.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 3:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Many studies have been conducted to test the validity of all the claims acai peddlers make about their products, and none of its supposed benefits (including weight loss) have been able to be proven true.
    No quick fix for weight loss, just more gimmicks.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Never heard of that happening... ... ..
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• my happened to get a juice with that berry that actually made her full therefore skinny. she had to stop because she's skinny already lol.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 6:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2011