Do you wake your kids Christmas morning?

Ours usually wake us! Dh and I are usually working on very little sleep because of wrapping gifts and doing stockings and all of that the night before.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:53 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• Once they were teens I needed to wake them up. I was too excited to wait too long in the AM
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• noooooooooooooo, i want to try to get into the shower before they wake up because my husband loves to take pictures hahaha, i use to wake up so early though when i was young so i imagine my day will soon be here, they are only 4 and 3 right now
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 4:06 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No I don't wake up my daughter she wakes up on her own and then finds her presents sometimes it's before us but my kids have never just came in and woke me up on Christmas morning they always knew they had to wait I guess
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• We tried to wake our daughter up last year becuase we were so excited. She groaned and complained that she was tried and absolutely did not care that it was christmas. I expect it'll be teh same this eyar.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 6:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• NO THEY WAKE US UP AT 5 AM
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 8:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Last year we had unwraped all the gifts and went back to bed by 7 am. He woke up at 4! I'm just hoping he makes it to 6ish this year at least!
    lovemylilman06

Answer by lovemylilman06 at 8:53 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Oh no, I wouldn't even think of it! Regular waking time is just fine with me, no need to get them up early and have tired kids!
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 10:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't get a chance to wake up on my own. I am lucky to sleep til 5 am.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• if my son knows santas comming he wont be asleep for a little while,but eventually he goes to sleep therefore he wakes up late....meaning i usually have to wake him up.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No way they can wake me up. I wanna sleep in.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2010