Who of you is currantly cheating on their husbands? Is it a full blown affair or just once? Why did you do it?

Just trying to look at things from all angles.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• anoymous not the orginal poster, because she wanted to know what other women did in their situation. women cheat. CMer asks all sorts of questions or have you not notice that already. its not the most off the wall question to ask or i have seen on here either. lol i'll bump ya OP. i do not have a DH but good luck on getting someone to actually answer . i do not have a dh but i have been with a boyfriend at a end of a relationship a long time ago and then i dated another man at the same time. it was just the end of the relationship. ofcourse its different if you are married. i wish you all the luck and hope everything works out.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• good question... bumpity bump! no pun intended.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 4:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I dont see why you get a thrill having other women admit they cheat on their husband. It's their private matter and I'm sure they don't want to display it all over the internet because once it's out there it's out there
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I will never cheat on my dh. I cheated in a previous relationship and I felt like crap about it.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Interesting Post
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• not me, but i am curious to see some of the answers....BUMP!!!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 6:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Two answers, 4 bumps ... I suspect 2 bumpers who couldnĀ“t answer anonymously ...?
    I just got over a huge issue with my hubby (still working on it). I wasn't cheating, but not too far away from it, I think. Communication does wonders. May sound stupid, but I didn't expect that actually.
    Basically it was about "I didn't get what I wanted...." And I was curious how others felt about their cheating.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm not, nor have I ever, cheated on my husband. I can't bring myself to do it, even if the situation were presented to me.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No cheating here and I probably won't however, never say never
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:02 AM on Dec. 21, 2010