does anyone get along better with their in-laws than with their own family?

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 4:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Well there's getting along with and then there's tolerating. I do the first one with my family and neither with in-laws. They're still mad about their son choosing a wife and not wanting to live with them. Selfish so selfish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Lol yep thats so true in my case, I feel like his family goes out of their way to do things for us.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 10:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Considering the fact that I don't speak to my bio parents, and Mom and Dad (my amazing In-Laws) love me to death (and vice versa)..yes! The rest of my Husband's Family, well..I've only met a few of them and one def was not my cup i'm tea. I have a few Family members that I do speak to on my side, but it's complicated.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• 0Oh HELL YES. MY inlaws are fabulous and amazig and I adore them to no end. My family are a bit insane and most of them don't even like me. I'm way, way closer to my husband's dad and step mom than my own family.
    My mom calls and I try to chate politley.I call my MIL about every other day or so to talk about what the kids are doing or just chat, or sometimes when i'm just having a really bad day.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 6:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• yes
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 8:12 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Definitely not in my case..but in my husband's case, YES very much so!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I definitely do. Haven't spoken to my biological family in years, but just talked to the in laws last night =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 7:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• nope. my in-laws are strange.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes, most definitely. They appreciate me a lot more for sure. But my mom is always my mom......
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:02 AM on Dec. 21, 2010