Whats your favorite holiday or family tradition? mine is evry night at dinner we say how we felt that day and one highlight of the day. this is a great way to find out how your kids day went or if they had any problems.

AuntyMama

Asked by AuntyMama at 4:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my familly tradition is hugs and kisses during day , we like tender and sweet thoughts from eachother ..
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• we dont have one but yours is a really good idea well done momma
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• We always have family dinners, so that is one. I love our Advent Wreath at Christmas, and I love giving my kids a new ornament for the tree each year.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• at dinner we say what our favorite thing of the day was and also something that was our least favorite, my 3 yr old doesnt understant the least favorite but it gets me and the SO talking about our days.
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 2:50 AM on Dec. 21, 2010