When do set out the "Santa gifts"?

Santa come Christmas Eve (when all are asleep) he fills stockings, brings his gift and the outfit for Christmas Day, these are the first items the kids have always seen Christmas morning.

Asked by gambilldl at 6:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• I set them out before I go to bed otherwise she would be up before me and no gifts from Santa

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• We get home from the in-laws late on Christmas Eve, then we get the kids straight in bed and sneak all the gifts out of the attic.

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• my kids are teens- so the last couple years I get up and do it around 5am...I know they are asleep at that point!

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Christmas eve after Em goes to bed.

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 6:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• well this is only her second christmas but i am planning to do it christmas eve after she goes to sleep and know that she is really asleep this way i can set up her kitchen also.

Answer by lambdarose at 7:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Christmas eve after the kids go to bed. And they are asleep.

Answer by louise2 at 7:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• stocking are hidden in my room till Christmas morning, along with a few med and one large gift from Santa.

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 9:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• We set the gifts out on Christmas Eve so on Christmas morning we can hear the excitement as our son wakes up and sees all his gifts under the tree.

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nothing goes under the tree till Christmas Eve

Answer by Akimcole at 9:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The Santa gifts go under the tree on Christmas Eve, after the kids are all asleep.

Answer by Gaccck at 10:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2010