Do your kids have to ride a school bus?

My last one 15 still takes it as he is not driving yet (and his older brother is in college) He hates it... so do I! They are on way too long.

gambilldl

Asked by gambilldl at 6:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in

• My little one is in K and he has to ride it both ways. I hate it. I hated the bus when I was little. The bus is where most of the bullying starts.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nope my none of my kids have ever had to ride the bus
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• yes because he goes to another district.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• nope, both of my kids get driven to school. our district is pretty small, we dont even have buses because everyone is close enough to get driven or to walk....
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 6:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My son rides a bus from child care to school. The ride is only about 15 minutes. Next year his ride will be longer as he will be starting middle school.

I rode the bus until I graduated from high school. My sister (who was in the same grade) drove, but she was always late for school and my brother (a year younger) wanted to charge me for the ride. Yes, it's not the most fun thing, but at least I didn't have to walk the 6 miles to school.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Our kids rode the bus until they had a friend who drove. They hated it as they got older.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No, never had to.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 7:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am going to try and avoid the bus if I can with DS. Hopefully I can make it work.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No, but sometimes (especially in the winter) I wish that she did, since it means that I have to take her sister whose almost 2 with us, and in Feb there will be another to take as well. It's kind of a pain.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes my daughter rides a special needs bus and she loves it...great bus driver, comes right to our house.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 9:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2010