Antibiotics and my Va JJ adult content

OH ...I am going crazy down there in the vagina area. I know TMI. I have been on antibiotics for a week and my vagina is itching like mad!!! I've never had this problem before but now .....ah I am miserable

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Health

• Yeast infection....its a nasty side effect of taking antibiotics.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yep. Yeast infection. From now on, whenever you must take antibiotics, take probiotics along with them to replace the good bacteria which die along with the bad. Doctors should tell you this, but they don't. You can buy probiotics at any health food store.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• yes, take probiotics, or eat tons of good yogurt!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• thanks so much for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yeast. Get a kit in the pharmacy that will combat it, and eat yogurt, take probiotics anytime you take antibiotics.

Answer by Bmat at 9:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Get some D Mannose from your health food store..don't eat ANY sugar..not even in the form of fruit, or white breads, white rice, they turn to sugar in your system..sugar feeds the bacteria and makes it multiply like rabbits! D mannose will prevent the sugar from adhering to the va JJ's walls and and will release the sugar and infection from your system via the kidneys..I just went through what you're going through, it was making me crAzY!! D Mannose is freakin MAGIC I swear!! GET SOME NOW!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Probably a yeast infection. Next time eat lots of yogurt and take probiotics. The antibiotics kills the good bacteria that balances out the yeast.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2010