flea's?

Ok I just got rid of my cat cause she was not safe around the baby and she still had flea's so I just treated my house today with flea power all over my house carpet,couch,bed sheets etc. and I still have the flea's they keep jumping on me my husband and baby. What eles can I do. I also used flea and tick spray and they still are here HELP? I can't take this around my 7month old baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pets

• ...There is some spray at walmart for carpets, and furniture, i would get some of that, it works great, and of course you can fog the place just a hotel room for the night, and cover everything up. * furniture* with sheets and things,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:27 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• try using foggers if your guys can get out of the house for about 12hrs. thats what we had to do when we bought our new house.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• lilac or borax put it on the carpet wait a while and vacuum

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• ilove my Swatter. I bought one of those electric ones from Harbor Freight a few years ago. It is fun to use and you get that satisfying zap when you get a fly, but it is a lot of work to chase them around the house. You can get the flies much easier by leaving a dish with black pepper and molasses on the table or counter. They will fly right into it and get stuck. For fruit flies, try apple cider vinegar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• http://chesterscleanhouse.blogspot.com/search/label/Flies

try here good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Get a pie pan or semi-shallow bowl. Fill it almost but not quite up to the brim w/ water. Squirt a little dish washing liquid in. Then in the night, put the pie pan that has the water/dishwashing liquid on the floor. Put a table lamp standing over the pie pan and turn it on. By morning, you will have tons of dead fleas in the solution. Works real good. We used to do it all the time.
    1daughter5sons

Answer by 1daughter5sons at 5:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008