how do i get through this tough time ?...my husband is in jail for 18 months by choice...(didnt want probation).....i just dont know how to get through this all alone...i have 2 kids 1 year and 2 months.....help!!!

kenziesmom1012

Asked by kenziesmom1012 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in General Parenting

• You will be fine mama !! I did it on my own with a 4 yr ,2 yr, 1yr old...........by myself NO family! Just keep your head up and keep your eyes and thoughts on those little ones! Thats what matters and when you only think of them that will drive you to proceed with your life! Just know in your heart you can do it!!!
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 2:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Life's struggles only make you stronger. PM me any time you want. I was a single mom from the time my son was 1 1/2 . He's 21 now. I'm right down the road from you in Vero Beach. Hang in there.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Why would he choose this? Maybe to get through it is to get over him and move on when he is in jail.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2008