If you HAD TO: Would you rather watch a "Sponge Bob" or "Ren and Stimpy" marathon?

LMBO They're both horrbile and disgusting .. and aanoying! Have fun making a painful choice. Hahahahaha.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 8:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in

• spongebob. don`t tell anyone but i`ve once watched spongebob and there weren`t any kids around... just once.. maybe twice...
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Sponge Bob............... I never really understaood the whole Ren and Stimpy thing. I mean we watched as teenagers, but I always thought it wa GROSS! Sponge Bob is cute. And a little gay!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 8:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I like Spongebob, all of my kids do as well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Seriously. We have watched it since it premiered over 11 years ago, my girls are now 17, 11 and 4 and we ALL love it! I see nothing wrong with letting my girls watch it as my DH and I are the parents and the TV is not. They are not influenced by anything that they see on Spongebob, it is a form of entertainment, period.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I love them both!! I would choose Spongebob though, we love that show in our house!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Ren and Stimpy anyday
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I love spongebob, especially the older ones. The new ones are horrible in comparison. I find myself cracking up at their jokes. I especially liked the one where Patrick & Spongebob come across some bad words painted on the dumpster outside the Krusty Krab. And when they say the bad words, it sounds like a dolphin. I cracked up so hard at that episode. If it doesn't make somene laugh, then they have a boring sense of humor. I didn't like Spongebob until i actually sat & watched a few episodes. The writers are genius IMO (only the writers for the older spongebob).

I've already watched Spongebob marathons many times.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Spongebob. I haven't seen many of those, I have watched Ren and Stimpy and they get pretty gross.

Answer by Bmat at 9:06 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have to say sponge bob on this one.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Spongebob as I do kinda like that show (Patrick is my fave). My middle and youngest like and watch Spongebob and I have no problem with them watching it. I watched a few episodes of Ren and Stimpy and I never cared for them.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

Next question in
Real Sugar or Sweetner?

Next question overall (Health)
Antibiotics and my Va JJ adult content