Ever caught a peeping tom?

I saw a guy at my old apt complex once looking between the crack in the blinds once in someones window. When he saw me he took off. Creepy

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 8:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was in 10th or 11th grade I had a room right that faced the street corner. My windows were blocked by tall bushes excpet the far end where I could open it up for a nice breeze. I was pretty naive back then and wouldn't think about what I was doing. I'd often walk around my room in my underwear yapping on the phone or wathcing tv not giving any though tto my surroundings, much to the delight of 3 of my classmates that I happened to catch one night looking thru the crack in my window . I have no idea how long they'd been there but they took off running and laughing and I could only guess at who it was, but was never certain.

I got the impression they'd gotten into habit of it and knew my schedule pretty well, though. And would watch me on a regulat basis. I tried to be more careful after that.
    Mandz1

Answer by Mandz1 at 8:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• When my husband and I were first married, we lived in a mobile home. One night I woke up with the sensation that somebody was watching me. Then I heard him hit the ground outside our window. We later learned that he lived in the trailer park and that he had been caught peeping by someone else in the park. I still remember his name, but I don't know what ever happened to him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• yes back when I was in middle school a guy had just got out of jail and would come and look into our window while we were sleep (me and my little sister). I end up waking and catching him and told my parents. It wasn't a pretty sight after that.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 8:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No but I'vebeen followed into work once!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If a kid counts we have a few of those around my apartment complex.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 8:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I've been stalked, which is really scary but I don't think I've ever been peeped on.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• never peen peeped on never seen anyone peeing.. but i have been stalked
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• While waiting to cross the street to where I worked in L.I., a guy was fully exposed in his car while waiting at a light! It was so disgusting because there were bodily fluids and that is as nasty as it gets......
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 4:23 AM on Dec. 21, 2010