MENSTRAL CYCLE PANIC

OK SO ME AND MY BF AND SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN SEPTEMBER AND WE USED PROTECTION. AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER MY CYCLE CAME ON AS NORMAL BUT IT WAS ON FOR TWO WEEKS. AND IN OCTOBER I HAVEN'T HAD INTERCOURSE AT ALL, MY CYCLE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME ON A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO,BUT MY CYCLE HASN'T COME . I HAVE A 6 MOS OLD. HE SAYS I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. I'M WORRIED IF I'M PREGO. BUT I DIDN'T HAVE INTERCOURSE THIS MONTH AND. HELP!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Health

• Do you nurse, if so that could have something to do with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• If you breastfeed that could affect your period, if not you probably are prego!
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 2:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Without knowing any information, such as whether or not you breatsfeed, I doubt that you are pregnant. You just had a baby 6 months ago, right? That really messes with your cycle even if you don't breatfeed. Also, you got your period after you had sex last time. And you say it lasted two weeks? Very unlikely that you're pregant.
    But if you're really worried, take a home test. It would definitely be accurate by now. Or see your Dr.
    I'll also add that mental stress can have a great impact on menstration. So, worring about not getting it might be contributing to not getting it. In my twenties, I went 5 monhts once without a period, after always having regualr periods. I took about 5 home tests. It turned out, I was stressed.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 4:17 AM on Nov. 9, 2008