I need some good ideas!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I asked this question once, and got NOTHING helpful back. this is not a drama soap opera question sorry:)

I bought tickets for me and my guy to go see a music show the end of this month. we've been a little under the weather lately in our relationship, so I really want to do something that will really make him smile incorporating giving him the tickets:) I am open for either public or private surprises, but I want it to stand out and be totally surprising:) he LOVES this band, and doesn't know that they are playing near San Francisco so I'm super pumped about this. hope I can get some reallly fabulous ideas:):) thanks so much!!

Kayla7

Asked by Kayla7 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• I would say - Hide the tickets somewhere and play a game. Tell him you have a surprise for him and your going to give him clues on how to find it.

OR - Have the ticket delivered to him by a singing telegram or something. IDK

OR - Call in onto the radio station he listens too, and dedicate a song to him. Ask the DJ if you can do a "shout out' and let him know he will be seeing the band LIVE very soon.

OR - Don't tell him at all..just tell him to be ready at a certain time/day and have a LIMO pick you up and take you to the concert.

OR - Hide the tickets in his sock drawer and let him find them.

I know these are very GOOD ideas, but maybe it will get you started on some even better ideas.
    marriedw6kids

Answer by marriedw6kids at 1:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• My dh loves music, and I showed him your question and he said he would be fine just getting the tickets :-)

But, as far as a surprise, you could take out an ad in the paper - maybe in the personals or something - say something like like "wanted - John, on November 8, to take Mary to see Band ___ . Tickets provided. Then, don't say anything to him, just circle the ad and leave it on his plate or pillow. You could also pretend to be reading it and say something like "wow - come look at THIS" and show it to him.

con't
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• con't

You could keep checking to see when the tickets are sold out, then tell him (all excited and everything) that Band ___ is in concert, how cool would it be to go?! Then look online to order tickets (with him there, of course), and see that it's sold out. Then, when he's bummed that they're sold out, you could say something like "man, that's too bad they're sold out. I know how much you wanted to go.... THAT'S WHY I BOUGHT OUR TICKETS 3 WEEKS AGO!

Or, buy him one of their CD's, open it up, and put the tickets in the case with the CD, with a little note telling him how much you love him and are looking forward to going with him.
    sailorwifenmom